Découverte du Parc Le Pré-la-Rose à Montbéliard
Take advantage of your stay in Montbéliard to visit the green park and playground Le Pré-La-Rose
An ideal activity to do with your family!
A perfect place to relax with your children, the Le Pré-La-Rose Park in Montbéliard is considered the green lung of its city.
The Parc Le Pré-la-Rose, what is it?
🏞️ A park located between the Allan and the canal
🌳 10 hectares in the center of Montbéliard
🌿 A haven of peace, where it is possible to spend a pleasant moment in perfect harmony with nature
What to do at the Parc Le-Pré-La-Rose?
The Park is an ideal corner to practice all the activities you like, such as relaxing, biking, rollerblading, or simply reading and walking, while enjoying its green and relaxing setting.
Activities to discover :
- Plant maze 🌱
- Water games💧
- Large sundial to entertain children 🌞
- The Island in Motion to have fun with Science (there are many installations there, among others) 🏝️
- Lovely moored barges 🛶
- The canal, which is also home to small creatures like ducks or various aquatic species
- Giant insects like ants and butterflies 🦗🦋
- Rare plants 🌷
- Fun exhibits in the Science Pavilion
- A fountain of Galileo
- But also many other sculptures...
Book your hotel in Montbéliard
Discover our establishment La Vieille Ferme, a Hotel Restaurant near Montbéliard, ideal to rest between two visits of the region.
Don't wait any longer, check our room availability now online and book directly, you will benefit from the best rate!